I-Prez series pumps are domestic pressure boosting systems with built- in variable speed drive for constant pressure in pipe line.
The pressure transmitter In this system monitors the demand and regulates the pump speed to maintain constant pressure at any time.
It protects the system from dry run over loading unbalanced voltages. Short circuits etc.
The system comprises of horizontal multistage pump, VDF, 5 way connector with NRV, pressure tank. Pressure gauge & pressure transmitter.
* Effective Energy Saving
* Maintains constant pressure with built in VDF
* Easy to install
* Compact design
* Digital display to monitor the pump speed, pressure etc.
* Adjustable output pressure settings
* User friendly operations
* Protect from dry run, over load, unbalanced voltage, short circuit etc.
* Complete stainless steel pump portion
* Power Range
* Input Voltage – 220V
* Frequency -50/60Hz
* VFD Output – 1~220V 3~220V
* Output Frequency: 20~50 Hz/20~60 Hz
* Pressure Settings Range: 1~9 Bar
* Pressure transmitter: 24V. 4-20mA
* Ambient Temperature: 0~40 degrees Celsius
* Liquid Temperature: 0~70 degrees Celsius
* Head Range: up to 60m
* Flow Range: up to 16m3/h